Tiffany Eigenmann joined the CSA family as its office manager in August. She comes to us from an architectural firm in Knoxville and has over 12 years experience in business management for the A/E industry which makes her a valuable asset to CSA!
CSA is pleased to announce the addition of Britt Hancock. Britt graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering. He is a Revit specialist and has also worked as a project manager on large construction projects on the gulf coast. He will be joining the team as a Revit Technician and construction administration specialist. We are glad to welcome him to our CSA family!
UT Garden Pavilion
This decorative pavilion is under construction at the UT Gardens on Neyland Drive. The project was designed and detailed with our friends at Sanders Pace Architecture. The project features galvanized steel framing with heavy timber rafters and concealed steel connections. The new pavilion will be used as a multi-purpose gathering space for events held at the UT Gardens.
CSA Nashville was mentioned in the news for their involvement on the Printer’s Alley project in Nashville, TN. CSA Nashville:
- Evaluated the top level of the existing garage for damage and deterioration and provided remediation recommendations,
- Coordinated with the architect for structural shoring recommendations for proposed demolition of existing structures on the top level (the shoring and the new screenwall mentioned in the article will be part of a future contract for us),
- Designed and detailed reinforcement of existing structural elements (concrete beams and girders) to support the new loads for the proposed double vehicle stackers to be installed on the top level.
Check out the articles below!
We are excited to team up again with Renaissance Group on the design of Orgill Corporate Headquarters in Collierville, a 120,000sf four-story steel framed office building.
CSA is working with Renaissance Group and Fleming Architects on the new high school in Collierville, TN which is expected to open May 2018. Check out this virtual reality tour given by Sal Feraci with Renaissance Group!
Happy New Year! 2017 is looking like another great year for CSA. We have some exciting news to share.
- We have a newly licensed engineer in-house. Our own, John Irving, recently passed the S.E. exam. Congrats John!
- We also have a certified Revit technician in-house. Our own, Ryan McGee, recently passed the Revit Structure certification exam. Congrats Ryan!
- And lastly, William Ragland has returned to CSA. Welcome back, William!
Our CSA Knoxville office was excited to participate in this year’s Knoxville Canstruction. The event consists of teams of Knoxville architects, engineers, contractors, designers and students will construct holiday-themed works of art made entirely of canned food. All canned food used to build the sculptures are donated to Second Harvest Food Bank of East Tennessee. Overall Canstruction is one of the largest national food bank drives in world and takes place in more than 170 U.S. cities each year.
Our team this year consisted of our Knoxville team, Architects Wright and Harrison Construction Company and our design was the CANley Street Bridge and Fort CANdoun Dam (with the Tennessee River and the Knoxville Princess making an appearance as well)! All designs are on display at the Knoxville Convention Center from November 22nd – December 2nd.
Our team also made an appearance in the local Knox News Sentinel today, showing off their building skills! View the article here.